Want to drop 6 pounds pronto? Although many diet plans target those that want to lose 20 pounds or more, this program here will help you to achieve that goal and drop 6lbs fast- possibly in just a week.
The very first thing you should do is to lose all fattening foods. Clean out your refrigerator and throw them out or better still donate them to your the local food bank.
After this, go grocery shopping and buy the following items only:
- Whole wheat bread.
- Instant oatmeal (unsweetened).
- 8 oz. steak.
- Salad vegetables.
- Special K Cereal.
- Brown rice.
- Skimmed milk.
- 3 servings of fish.
- Low-fat yogurt.
- Any and all vegetables.
- Any and all fruits.
- Balsamic vinegar.
- Two chicken breasts.
- Sliced turkey breast.
These foods are the cornerstone of your diet plan. Make a diet plan for a week and be fully committed to it. One of the reasons for clearing out the kitchen earlier is that there won’t be foods around you can cheat with, and don’t go out and buy some back. Stay committed.
Get a pedometer and ensure that you walk not less than 10,000 steps each day. may seem like a lot, yet here are a few ways to get extra steps in.
- Park your car distance from the entrance of your store or workplace. With this, you can get additional measures in, and you will find it easy to park.
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator. If you work on floors above the fourth, get off the elevator at least two floors before getting to your level and make sure to walk throughout the day.
- Walk over to a colleague’s desk if you have to make contact, don’t email or phone.
- Get off at a stop early and walk if you commute by mass transport.
- Walk your dog and if you don’t have one, volunteer to walk the neighbors.
- Take a walk before dinner. This gets the extra steps but also reduces your appetite.
Drink as much as 8-ounce glasses of water, eight times each of the day you are trying to lose weight. You can gulp down a liter at work and another when you get home. If you are not a fan of plain water, substitute with unsweetened lemonade, ice tea or punch.
It is realizable to drop 6 pounds in a week. Alter your diet radically, walk more and drink much more water. This program doesn’t last a lifetime, but just for a week. And that’s enough time for you drop 6 pounds.